Forms and Applications
- North American Veterinary Licensing Examination NAVLE application and approval process
- 2017 Veterinary State Exam application with dates.
- Temporary Permit Application
This permit allows an individual who has applied for the NC State Exam to obtain a certificate to practice veterinary medicine under the supervision of a NC licensed veterinarian while awaiting their scheduled test date.
NOTE: The Temporary Permit CANNOT be processed until your exam application and all the required documents for the State Exam have been received.
A temporary permit is also available to a nonresident veterinarian validly licensed in another state, territory, or district of the United States or a foreign country, provided that such temporary permit shall be issued for a period of no more than 60 days. G.S. 90-187.4
- Student Application
This application allows a fourth (4th) year veterinary student to register in North Carolina. The registered student is able to provide limited services under the direct supervision of a NC licensed veterinarian in order to obtain experience at a veterinary practice facility.
- Veterinary Technician National Examination VTNE application and approval process
How to prepare for the VTNE
- 2017 Vet Tech State Exam application with dates.
- Proposed Veterinary Practice Facility Name PLEASE READ: NCVMB Facility Naming Rules
- Notification of Sale
- Agreement for Referral of Services
- Practice Inspection Form
Practice with Mobile Inspection Form
Mobile ONLY Practice Inspection Form
- "Part-I" paperwork for a Professional Corporation (PA, PC, Inc. only)
- "Part-I" paperwork for a Professional Limited Liability Company (PLLC only)
- "Part-I" paperwork for a Foreign Professional Corporation
- "Part-II" paperwork
- Amending/Dissolving Articles of Incorporation/Organization
- Obtain Articles for Corporations
- Change of Address (This may also be accomplished on-line. Your personal "ID" and "Password" required.)